We love cans. We love our friends. We love our friends that can their beer, so it's absolutely time we all get together.After kicking off the Craft Brewers Conference, come join Team GRB, our dear beer friend Lee Chase and several of our favorite, hand-picked breweries who CAN at our very first CAN DIEGO event at Blind Lady Ale House!
Confirmed in attendance we have:
• Golden Road Brewing Co-founder Meg Gill and Brewmaster Jon Carpenter with cans of Point the Way IPA and Golden Road Hefeweizen
• Maui Brewing Company Founder Garrett Marrero with cans of Coconut Porter and La Perouse
• Avery Brewing Co. Owner & Brewmaster Adam Avery with cans of Joe's Pilsner and Ellie's Brown Ale
• Oskar Blues Head Brewer Dave Chichura, Marketing Director Chad Melis, and Beer Traffic Control Freak Jeremy Rudolf with cans of G'Knight Imperial Red Ale and Chaka, their epic Belgian Pale collaboration with Sun King http://
• 21st Amendment Co-founder Shaun O'Sullivan and Sales Director Dave Wilson
•Tallgrass Brewing Co. from Kansas!
• Ska Brewing Co. plus more to come...
• JUST ADDED! Surly Brewing Co. from Minnesota!
Try some of the best canned brews in the nation and meet these great peeps to talk beer and cans from 9 PM - 12 AM at BLAH. There is no entry fee.
One night. One place. Many many cans. CAN you handle it?